Being Unlucky!

So you think you're suffering in life when your mom drags you in to do all kinds of housework?
You think you're suffering when you need to study for your upcoming exams?
You think you're suffering when you gotta wake up early in the morning because you know you gotta face the massive jam in the city?

Well I guess, it's not dreadful enough to be called 'suffering'..

I personally thought I was suffering when I was asked to do this and that, because deeeeep in me, all I needed was to rest after a long day of work..

Not till I heard a story of this woman (someone I know) who lives somewhere in my area.

Once upon a time, 10 years ago, the husband of this woman left her with 3 kids without leaving any explanation..The kids were still small..The woman was left all alone to bring up the kids..
She waited for his return, reported police upon his missing, and did not blame him for leaving them..Until one day, she found out that he's living happily with his 'other family' in Alor Setar..
I didn't know such irresponsible man existed in this world! And so, she worked from day to night, making sure that she's able to bring up her kids well..Paid house rental, kids education, their food..I would say it's not easy! She struggled soooo much that she looked like an aneroxic woman.. Yet, she was able to pull it through.. *salute*
Now, her kids are all well brought up..Working, regardless they were full timer or part timer..They managed to earn some living for their mother..I was simply impressed with that woman's will..Not many people can go through such hardship in life..Some may even commit suicide..But she chose not to..

Now you tell me, are you still feeling very unlucky? think again....

0 comments:

Post a Comment