PASSION

What you gonna do next, Wen Yuin?



WELL, I get that often lately..Just so you know, I've just completed my SPM..

So...What am I going to do next?


I basically have no idea what am I going to do next..A Levels? Form 6? Matriculation? JPA Scholarship?


I can't tell till I know what my result really is..Though, for now, all my passion that I have is to take up medicine..Why medicine? First of all, someone in my life inspires me alot for being one..She's someone not toooooo far away..Someone whom I knew since I was born..





She's non other than my eldest sis, namely Mei Chuen (named after a singer, Teresa Teng)




I can't deny she's extremely positive and mature in terms of thinking..She did not burden my parents much as she was offered JPA scholarship and was then sent over to Ireland to further her studies in Royal College of Surgeon Institution (RCSI). She has all passion to cure patients ever since she was in primary. And that made me respect her for who she is.




That's how my passion came about..To follow my sister's footsteps..Medicine may not be easy..But if my sister could do it, why can't I?

I always think that babies are innoncently INNOCENT! It is the matter of moulding them into a better or worse person..Welcoming babies into the world may be a wonderful job..
Unfortunately, from wanting to be a successful gynaecologist, my dreams turned into something else..





From the many many reasons my sister and parents gave for being a gynaecologist, I do agree with what they've mentioned..It is not only dirty, but I won't be able to have much time for my family in the future as I'll always be on call..

What's next? I came out with a new dream..







Being a paediatrics would be it..Since I have passion towards kids..! I hope they'll all live happily after being cured by me..Laugh all they want like they used to be..To be given an opportunity to grow and experience the world as they wish to me =)

I'll just make lil prayers everyday..
Hoping that my wish would come true..

1 comments:

Just so that you know, if you are passionate about being a gynaecologist, please do whatever is necessary to achieve it.

It is always what YOU want to do with your life that matters, not what others think you should be doing. The reason: it is you who will have to endure the 30+ years of working until you retire, not them. This is not to say that you should never listen to what others are saying, what I meant was that you should rationally weigh everything that they say. Everything that we hear and read can be classified into 2 different categories: facts or opinions.

Since you have so much time after finishing SPM, I'd strongly suggest you to ponder about your philosophy of life. I believe that you define your direction in your life. Your own philosophy of life will be your guiding light when you feel lost in the future. Oh btw, this is only my opinion. It doesn't mean that you have to heed my advice :D

 

Post a Comment