IT'S CLOUDY OUTSIDE

I returned after saying goodbye to my grannies..Full of hope when I return. I was happily gettin myself settled after arriving KL. To my horror, I realized by hammie was badly injured..I guess the 'grey' hammy had a great fight with the 'white' hammy..NAUGHTY 'white' hammy had the 'grey' hammy badly injured..My heart torn apart upon looking at the 'grey' hammy who's suffering from major injuries..With the eyes bleed and half opened, with the neck being poked by something..Gosh..Why does that lil hammy gotta suffer in such realm? I couldn't afford to see it any longer and told my sister to take good care of it..

I miss how fat and healthy it was before!!!!


I had lil prayers, hoping that the lil hammy will recover quickly..May it be free from physical and mental suffering. Sukihotu..

Though...........





" I DON'T GET HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN BOAST HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THEIR PARTNER, WHEN THEY SIMPLY DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES FIRST "





It's is very sad to know that people tend to hurt themselves, threaten their loved ones by commiting suicide..Is this what we call love? Or was it simply attachment that couldn't be detached? An attachment to make their partner stay..If you really love a person, don't you want that person to be happy and not lead to a miserable life? Well, I guess I have no rights of saying such things yet, but as for now, that's how I define love. It is not about HAVING that person..But it is something that makes him/her happy. To feel that the world's filled with wonderful miracles despite of anything.


I had just completed a series entitle MOONLIGHT RESONANCE. I would say the drama was simple with lotsa conflicts in a family..But I really did learn alot from that drama. I can't deny I was touched by the series (even cried for a few scenes..sigh)..I was even toooo carried away by the storyline that I never noticed someone was talking to me. Basically, it relates alot on family ties..Taught us that MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING, but family ties and love IS!


In such materialistic world we're living in, it's hard to tell who's sincere and who's not..I quote a friend of mine who once told me............



" Judge by your own heart and just be yourself!! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment